The Personal Information We Collect
In general, we may ask you to provide us with personal information when you
- Use our website;
- Request quotes, services, support, or information;
- Place orders for products or services;
- Apply for financing;
- Participate in surveys or promotional activities;
- Subscribe to newsletters, promotional e-mails, or other materials;
- Apply for a job; or
- Contact us.
Information we may request includes your e-mail address, name, home address, and telephone number. If you make a purchase, we may ask for your credit card number and billing information. We may also ask for other identification including your Social Security number, and other personal data to process your credit or financing request. Job applicants may be requested to provide information such as education, employment experience, financial information, and job interests. We may also collect demographic information, and information about your interests, preferences and favorites. Forms that you may fill in will indicate whether information requested is required or optional.
We may collect information about your visits to our websites, including page views, the links and ads you click, search terms you enter, and other actions you take in connection with the Ma Labs website. We may also collect certain information from the browser you use to visit our website, e.g., your IP address, browser type and language, access times, the URL of the website that referred you to our website and to which URL you browse away from our site if you click on a link on our site.
In order to offer you a better user experience, information collected through one source may be combined or supplemented with information from other Ma Labs resources or information other parties.
The Use of Your Personal Information
Ma Labs uses your personal information to:
- Carry out your transactions and deliver related services and support;
- Send data and information to you regarding your transactions and their status (for example, order confirmations), information about products and services available from Ma Labs and its corporate affiliates, promotional offers, and surveys;
- Customize and improve our products and deliverables (including the content and advertisements on our website), technologies, communications and relationship with you;
- Enforce conditions of sale, website terms and contracts (if applicable) with you;
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- Protect the security or integrity of the website and our business.
Personal information may be stored or processed in the United States or any other country in which Ma Labs or its corporate affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain operations, and by using products sold by Ma Labs (including our website), you consent to such storage/transfer of information.
The Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with corporate affiliates to carry out transactions you request or to make our business more responsive to your needs. We may also disclose your personal information to carry out fraud prevention or other legal action; as required by law or regulation; or if Ma Labs reasonably believes it is necessary to protect Ma Labs, its customers, or the public.
In addition, we may share your personal information with business partners that help Ma Labs carry out transactions with you or that help uscustomize and improve our communication or relationship with you. We will share information only with business partners who share our commitment to protecting your personal information and subject to the same limitations on use and disclosure. Except as described above, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes unless you have provided your express consent.
The Implementation of Your Communication Preferences
You may choose to receive or not receive marketing communications from Ma Labs by indicating your preferences. Opportunities to select your preferences include the following:
- The "My Account" login on malabs.com allow you to choose whether you wish to receive marketing communications from malabs.com, and to subscribe or unsubscribe to newsletters about our products and services; and
- At any point you can also visit our Block Me Registration Page and request to be removed from our e-mail lists.
How We Secure Your Personal Information
Ma Labs is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, such as encryption, passwords, firewalls, physical security, etc. While we strive to protect your personal information, Ma Labs cannot and does not warrant the privacy of the personal information or private communications you transmit to us.
If a password is used to help protect your accounts and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone. We recommend that you change your password periodically. If you are sharing a computer with anyone you should always log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
Third-Party Websites and Services
Other websites accessed through our website may collect personal information about you. Their information practices are not covered by this privacy statement.
You may contact Ma Labs c/o Ma Laboratories, Inc., Attention: Privacy, 2075 N. Capitol Avenue, San Jose, CA 95132 or use the other contact resources available at malabs.com.